GU.

on Monday, June 11, 2012
I had a string of bad luck happen to me over the weekend. It basically all started when I lost my phone. Or rather, it was stolen from me. (P.S. Boo you whoever you are that stole it. Not cool, man.) & it was pretty much down hill from there. I accidentally (with the help of a rather drunk friend) ripped a 500 peso bill. On my way home, I was low on gas (and cash!) and had to drive home gangsta-style, windows down, which actually wasn't so bad since it was around 3 or 4 in the morning, but that's besides the point 'cause I was seriously praying my car wouldn't just stop in the middle of the highway or whatever. Oh, but I got home safe, if ever you're wondering.

The next day, I got my period. (TMI on the internet, but who cares. I'm trying to prove a point.) And guess what. We were out of napkins. & tissue paper. Imagine waking up to blood and a hangover. Worst combination ever. In the afternoon, I decided to pick up my new sim card from Globe. I got there 10 minutes to 5, but they were already closed. SERIOUSLY?! When I got back to the car, it wouldn't start. (Please read next post to know more about this.) The battery was dead. My mom had to drive to us with jumper cables.

Seriously. GU. Give up.

0 arguments:

Post a Comment