Hoodie/Bed/Emo Weather

on Wednesday, August 8, 2012
It has been raining for the past idon'tknowhowmany days. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain. The pitter patter sound of the water, the chilly winds that accompany it, and even the once-in-awhile lightning strikes that feels like God is taking a photograph. What I don't like is the feeling it brings. The rush back of emotions of better or worse times.

It's been a week since I got back from Italy. The trip was the perfect escape to my routinely life. It gave me a chance to get lost and step out of my comfort zone. It did not though let me forget what I left back home. The moment I got back, I felt like I was back to waiting. Waiting and waiting.. For nothing. Again.

I seriously don't want to go back to that. But I feel like, if the opportunity 'FINALLY' presents itself (again), I will fall for it (again). I am such a sucker for love.

0 arguments:

Post a Comment