No particular complaint. Oh wait, LSDC.

on Saturday, July 30, 2011
So, I didn't get it the compet team for Skechers. I guess, I didn't really expect. I just really wanted it since it was gonna be my last ever compet (since Crissa was canceled and Maximum groovity was casted as all boys and by the time UAAP comes around, i've already had graduated) Anyway, after the cast was announced, honestly, I didn't know what to feel. I wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed. I mean, I've been part of the Skechers team before and I know how much of a bitch it is training every night until you die, but I guess I'm also a bit sentimental. --that is, wanting to compete before I have to leave school completely.

Re-reading that paragraph again, I think I know how I feel. More than anything, I'm sad. And it's 10 am on a Saturday and I just completely skipped this advanced photography seminar I was supposed to attend for prod. Seriously, I'm really just not in the mood. The weather's been a bitch and I'm just full of complaints.

0 arguments:

Post a Comment