Today's Complaint: Clearance.

on Monday, August 1, 2011
So, last week I logged on to my my.lasalle account (side note: I attend college at De La Salle University and we have a university portal where students can log on and enroll for courses, check their grades and etc.) to check my clearance. Enrollment was going to be next week (which is this week, specifically tomorrow) and I had to be declared CLEARED from all departments to be able to enroll. --My last term, nonetheless. When I clicked on the 'View Clearance' link, BOOM. Guess what I saw.

Apparently, what sprung from my 23-unit term + org work + training was that I forgot to return 4 books in the library, pay the remaining 1/3 balance of my tuition, and do my 4 hours of community service. --Okay, so the community service part I was totally avoiding, but the others, I had no clue about. Out of fear that I wasn't going to be able to enroll, I really stressed in fixing everything. That was on a Thursday. Today is a Monday. I just checked my my.lasalle account again and...

YAY. I can enroll for tomorrow! So, I guess, this wasn't really a complaint. More of a rave. Or whatever is the opposite of a rant. Toodles! (okay, wtf? I don't know either.)

0 arguments:

Post a Comment