I like pretty things.

on Tuesday, May 21, 2013
I seriously don't know where to start. I haven't written in so long (at least not in my blog anyway). Maybe it was because I got busy with work. Maybe it was because I didn't have anything to write about. Or maybe, it was because I was lazy. Yes, lazy. Let's go with that.

I started working (like, real work) in a PR agency this January. I contact the media for press events, make PR reports, write and seed press releases, monitor pick-ups, and occasionally present to clients. Little did I know that I would also be making infographics, logos, posters, invites, and the like. So, hello Photoshop. We meet again, after countless times I've broken up with you.

As for my first post after months of hibernation from the blogosphere, I decided that it should be dedicated to my creative work that no one will see. (Unless of course you were invited to the event or part of the presentation, then hello, I am the creator.)

Coke Makisalo Makisali Proposed PR Plan
SoFA Pitch, Brochure 1

SoFA Pitch, Brochure 2

 FedEx Pitch, Comparative Pricing

FedEx Pitch, Competitors + CSR

 FedEx Pitch, The Logistics Process

adidas King of the Road 2013 Save the Date

Wyeth ProMama Mama Yes You Can Logo

Wyeth ProMama, Press Event Invites + Stickers

Wyeth ProMama, Proposed Inforgraphic


Wyeth ProMama Myth Question 1


Wyeth ProMama Myth Question 2


Wyeth ProMama Myth Question 3


Wyeth ProMama Myth Question 4


Wyeth ProMama Myth Question 5



I'm pretty sure I was hired to be a publicist, but sometimes, I really wonder. Oh well. 



0 arguments:

Post a Comment