Today's Complaint: My grandfather.

on Saturday, August 6, 2011
Let me start off with this: I hate my paternal grandfather.

Okay, before negative thoughts enter your mind with how I must be crazy for hating someone who is thought to be a kind and gentle creature, let me explain my relationship with my grandfather. There is none. And more than anything, he makes my life a living hell.

My family lives with my grandparents. Technically, it's my grandmother's house, but Bert (that's his name) treats it as if it's his own and he never lets any of us forget it. So, let me cite instances when he's being a douche (by that, I mean those instances when he's more douche-y than usual, 'cause he's a douche 100% of the time)

1. It was my finals week and I had to print 10 copies of a colored storybook. I sent it off to the printers and one afternoon they called me saying there was a problem. I had to go to their office. Now the thing is, I had no car that day. My grandfather had both his cars in the garage. Now, I politely made my way to his room and asked if I could borrow one of them. He said no. He said I was irresponsible and that I would probably crash it. I called up my driver and asked him to drive me. I told Bert the driver would drive me. He said no. It's his cars and he can do whatever he wants with it. The office I had to go to was a mere 2 or 3 blocks away. He told me to walk. Really. REALLY. R-E-A-L-L-Y.

Still not convinced?

(To understand this second one, please keep in mind that my grandfather is OBESE)
2. We once ate out at Shakey's. He asked me to cut him a slice of pizza. When I was handing him the slice, he was pushing it away and telling me he only wanted half. And since I don't believe that that fat bastard is ever on a diet, I kept shoving him the whole pizza slice just telling him to take the whole damn thing. He pushed it away and it fell on the floor. He got mad at me. He said I'm such a waste. Then he cut himself half a slice. When the whole pizza was finished, guess what he did. (trust me, you wouldn't be able to guess) HE PICKED UP THE PIECE THAT FELL ON THE FLOOR. Seriously?! SERIOUSLY.

Oh, here's a good one. That only happened like a couple of minutes ago. (The reason why I'm actually writing this blog because I'm very pissed off)

3. My sister has her friends over tonight. They ordered food and bought drinks. I'm sitting on our dinning room table doing some work while eating. Yeah, I'm a multi-tasker, I swear. So anyway, my sister gave me speakers and told me to play music. So I did. Then Bert shows up and obviously walks towards me because he sees food and grabs himself a plate. Then he starts getting mad at me telling me to lower down the music 'cause Pam has friends over and they're trying to talk and they can't talk with all the music playing. I told him Pam told me to play music. And it's like he wasn't listening to me 'cause he was like telling me what's wrong with you can't you see they don't want music. YEAH BERT. THEY REALLY DON'T WANT MUSIC. THEY ONLY MAKE REQUESTS EVERY NOW AND THEN.

aiwjef;ldjknsfl;kaflmFLKNAFG';AEKRGMALDMFLASEORUIWAHEIAHBDVkjnadfvkljnaerlkfjnasdknfakjsndfkajdnsfalkjsdnfiua4hfakjdnlskjgrnweoaijf;lkanrgpqo4utq[peowdfmklnqowa;eflkndv;lkEJFJKNFALKJDNFASKFNA;DLKGFNwlkfnakdfnjgs;jrthkjlkdsjfm;ajlkmf;lngpq'eoarjgkfdmoq3u4taehijfdna;oweihjalkfmw;4otjLJKF;N;jfgnjsng;osrkngspreotjem

AAAAAHHHHHHH I SWEAR I HATE HIM. And I only mentioned 3 instances. I probably have like 10, just at the top of my head. He's an asshole. I kind of hope he dies soon, but I know it's unfair to wish for that. And I can't hate him completely. He did contribute one good, no, make that GREAT, thing in this world. & that's my dad. And Dear Lord, please don't make my dad anything like him. Please please please.

0 arguments:

Post a Comment