Today's Complaint: Stupid people who have stupid complaints.

on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I know I already blogged today, but when I checked my email just a little while ago, I was greeted by an email by a very crazy person. I just knew I had to complain about it.

First of all, I highly respect Green & White. What they're doing is very difficult. Imagine, they do this year in and year out. They contact the photographers and turn SPS 505 into a mini studio (complete with lights and a hair and make-up team) and take pictures of thousands of students within a period of a term. And then they compile write-ups, extra photos and information about every student and make sure everything is correct.

Next, this girl, this Katherine Lim (yes, i'm not even censoring her name, if that even is your real name), stated in her email that only students who have three or less terms before graduation are allowed to sign up for the yearbook. Girl, you are so wrong. I signed up for yearbook last year, along with my block mates. I'll be graduating next year on February. So, basically, I had around 5 or 6 terms left when I signed up for yearbook.

Also, there are really different ID numbers on the yearbook because different courses take different years to finish. Most College of Business courses takes around 3 or 4 years, while Engineering courses take roughly about 5 years (& that's only if they don't fail anything). So, to be logical, why will you avail of your yearbook if you're not even graduating yet? And it's not like you know your ENTIRE batch. If your blocks wants to sign up for yearbook, then sign up with your block! Plus, in college, some people end up being delayed and graduate later than their batch mates. It's not like high school wherein you all graduate the same time. Graduation can happen in October, in February, and even in June. Seriously, are you even from DLSU???

So, to answer your question, yes, you are the only person who is complaining about this. You should just go jump off a bridge now. (like what you said in your email) Their system is actually quite efficient, and if there was a better way, I think they would have implemented it by now. You're stupid.

0 arguments:

Post a Comment