Take credit for your work or someone else will.

on Monday, December 5, 2011
I wasn't able to blog at all the whole month of November. I think it's safe to say I was hella busy. I had thesis to work on and think about and all my extra time was either used for sleeping or drinking --or both. Anyway, now that that's all over, I just wanted to start an archive of some sort of some of the things I've done in the past. The advertising industry is a competitive one, and believe it or not, EVERYTHING has been done before. The best way to get ahead is to know how to hide your sources.

For my thesis, I, together with my thesis group, had to make a 360 degree campaign for Lexus. Here are some of the stuff I worked on:

I edited these two pictures (that are stock images that I obtained from the agency)

And turned them into these print ads for my thesis:

A week ago, my friend also asked me to make her some infographics for her org and here are how they turned out:

It's for this movement against health inequalities in the Philippines under the non-profit organization, Project Laan.

Since I have no choice but to live/breathe advertising, I even end up making posters for block beach trips and the like.

It's super random, I know, but I need to keep my creative juices flowing!
Awhile back, I had a subject that focused on events. For our final project, we had to make an actual event, and being the wild college students that we were, we decided to make a party stocked with free flowing booze and good times.

Here's the poster (sans sponsors and other distracting details) for that event:

Last year, I helped a friend out by making her demo class poster. She teaches dance and really needed the advertisements on Facebook.

I made her poster, as well as her accompanying profile pic.

I don't really have my own a camera, but I do try to my hand at photography once in awhile. I've been lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

I also make random stuff for LSDC-Street. Sometimes for fun, other times, because I have to. It's not so bad.

My, my, how time flies. I'm pretty sure I've done more than what I've posted above, but this post is becoming quite lengthy. Maybe I'll save it for another rainy day.

0 arguments:

Post a Comment