Tattoos.

on Sunday, December 11, 2011
My best friend Alex and I have this oral contract with each other that we're only getting 5 tats max. And they all have to be matching. I mean, the design is the same, but the placement can differ. We currently have 2 out of 5.

One is 'sic transit gloria mundi', which means 'thus passes worldly glories', on my lower back, right side (hers on the opposite side) and the other is a broken infinity on my right rib cage (hers on the left, in white ink).

So I've been thinking about getting another for awhile now. Like, almost 2 or 3 months, I think. I wanted to get an outline of a swallow with the word freedom on it, but Alex doesn't want to get a bird. Well, she does have a point that everyone seems to have a bird (a swallow, nonetheless).

I made this around 2 months ago, I think. I really wanted it, but if Alex doesn't want, then I can't. :(

Yesterday, I saw my friend Gio. He was sporting a new tat behind his ear. A bunch of smaller triangles that form one triangle. I loved it! Believe it or not, it's my favorite shape. And yes, I do have a favorite shape, shut up. I am so jealous! I really want another one. Like now. :(

My next choices are:
1. The word 'honesty' on left ring finger
2. A paper plane tattoo on my forearm
3. A diamond on my nape
4. An anchor on the top of my right foot

Others that I haven't thought of where to put yet:
1. A cross
2. A triangle
3. An empty speech bubble (I've always been fascinated by words. And somehow, I've found comfort in words left unsaid.)

Trippy ideas:
1. Connect the dots (Imagine, you can trace that everyday! And if you don't, they just look like dots/moles strategically placed on your body)
2. A baby elephant (Just because it's adorable!!)
3. Anything CMYK related (Like the bleed areas in newspapers and magazines. I don't know what you call those..)

Well, that's definitely more than 5. AAAAHHHHH What to do, what to do. I WANT MORE. Well, being the impulsive person that I am, I might just get a random tattoo (that isn't even on my list) one of these days.

That's it. It's official. I've gone bonkers.


0 arguments:

Post a Comment