Ahh fuck.

on Friday, December 30, 2011
I didn't want to complain anymore, but what the hell. I'm annoyed. My brother planned this Ace Water Spa day for this morning. I didn't even know it was a 'big' thing or whatever so I didn't really think about it. I slept in a little late last night (around 4 am) because I was writing resolutions and reminiscing about 2011. When this morning came (around 9 am) my dad was waking everyone up telling us to get dressed etc, etc. No one was getting up. Then he started asking, "Are you coming?" I woke up a little bit just enough to say no and went back to sleep. Next thing you know he's trying to drag me out of bed telling me to get dressed.

Now, here's what I'm annoyed at. 1) You don't ask people something and assume the answer. He asked if I was coming and I said no. Case closed. Don't tell me otherwise. 'Cause then, what's the point of asking?! and 2) I'm not a morning person. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. I don't like getting up and being rushed in the morning unless I really really need to. I'm particular about how I shower and what I wear. You can't expect me to shower 5 minutes and wear whatever just because you're rushing to go out. If you want to go out, go the fuck out. I want to sleep in so leave me alone. And what's super annoying was 3) On their way out I could hear them saying shit about me. Like how I was so corny and that I never go out with my family etc, etc. First of all, I'm really not in the mood to swim, okay. And second, i've been home a lot and it's not like they're eager to bond with me. So what the fuck is all this crap about how we never hang out or whatever? I'm always home. They're always out. If you want to hang out, then stay the fuck at home and talk to me. I don't understand why we have to go out.

Anyway, I'm going back to sleep. This just totally ruined my morning.

0 arguments:

Post a Comment